Thury and Biorni's Caducetorium
The shop is a two-story stone-walled building, with several leaded glass windows and tall elf-wrought wooden shelves. It is protected by gargoyles of living stone.
- Wand of Animal Aspect (uc, 4500 gp) This ash wand was created by the elves of the ancient realm of Egrorlon.
- Wand of Gaseous Form (cr, 11250 gp) (design provides clue to function) This willow wand was created by the dwarves of the great dominion of Buzanul.
- Wand of Greater Magic Weapon (cr, 11250 gp) A heavy hazel wand, inlaid with pearl.
- Wand of Inflict Moderate Wounds (cr, 4500 gp) This thin oak wand also grants the magical ability to locate horses.
- Wand of Invisibility Sphere (cr, 11250 gp) This hawthorn wand also emits a thin ray of green light upon command.
- Wand of Mad Monkeys (um, 11250 gp) An elm wand, wrapped in bronze wire.
- Wand of Magic Missile (cr, 750 gp) This thin wand also grants the magical ability to change the color of one's eyes.
- Wand of Remove Fear (cr, 750 gp) (design provides clue to function) This rowan wand also shines like a candle upon command.
- Wand of Resist Energy (cr, 4500 gp) This ash wand also conjures cutlery upon command.
- Wand of Rusting Grasp (cr, 21000 gp) This thin wand once belonged to the halfling sorcerer Breder, who defeated Shiva the Destroyer.
- Wand of Touch of Fatigue (cr, 375 gp) This ash wand also grants the magical ability to charm snakes.
- Wand of Wall of Ice (cr, 21000 gp) A birch wand, set with moonstone.